BSA227 | Sound

SFX

I borrowed the Zoom and went to the park to record some ambient tracks and sound effects. I thought it would be tricky to record them alone but it went pretty okay. It was very windy though, so the sounds didn't turn out perfect.

I recorded several types of steps (on grass, on dirt, on ground, on leaves...) and SFX for the falling apple and kicking can.

Sometimes I had to stop and wait because of the train coming behind the park.

For othe SFX like the spaceship and the scanner, Glenn found some good sounds.

SOUNDTRACK

I wanted something cheerful but not too upbeat, even a bit calm and sweet but not boring or romantic. I really like this website (www.soundimage.org) for ambience or background musics, since is royalty free (as long as we credit the creator, but we did in the credits).

But in the end we chose some acoustic guitar tracks from the SIT Music Library.

And for the "saving seed" moment I found a cool "hero" music which fits good and the transition is really funny.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BSA227 - Week 13 | Rigging Arl + Tips I've learned

BSA228 - Week 7 | Building assets: hazards, enemies and collectables + Building the astronaut

BSA227 - Week 1 | Introduction to After Effects